Entries for September 2022 are open
2022 entry fee
- £119 - until 31st March 2022
- £129 - from 1st April 2022
- £139 - from 9th June 2022
- £149 - from 1st July 2022
- £159 - from 1st August 2022
Unlike other Skyline Scotland® events, entries for the Salomon Glen Coe Skyline® are NOT first-come, first-served and applications for entry are carefully vetted.
Once an application for entry passes the vetting process, they will be invited to enter the event. Those who are not successful will be informed privately via email.
Vetting procedure for the Salomon Glen Coe Skyline®
Aspirant competitors must provide thorough details on:
- Scrambling and/or rock climbing experience within the last 3 years - this must include specific examples of named and graded scrambling and/or rock climbing routes and the nature in which these were undertaken (solo/lead/second etc.).
- Mountain running experience within the last 3 years - this should be of similar severity to the terrain encountered on the Salomon Glen Coe Skyline®. Aspirant competitors must provide specific examples of their experience or a relevant race they have completed.
This is crucial. There will be no benefit of doubt: We will likely not reply to you to ask for further details if you haven't been clear and thorough with your experience - you will simply not get a place. Please take your time.
It is important to note that just because an aspirant competitor has been offered a place at the Salomon Glen Coe Skyline®, this is no guarantee of their ability to complete the event. See further details on the entry process and competitor vetting.
That vertigo feeling! ©No Limits Photography
Please ensure you are familiar with the Terms & Conditions of entry.
Covid-19: If circumstances dictate that we cannot run the event safely then we will offer a free deferral or refund to all our participants.
An entry includes:
- Participation in the Salomon Glen Coe Skyline®
- A fully waymarked and signed race route
- Salomon gift: SOFT FLASK 150ml/5oz STD 28
Live GPS tracking of your progress around the course
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd trophies for open men and women
- Finisher's medal presented to all competitors completing the race (within the course closure time)
- A well planned and professionally organised race by Ourea Events
- Digital race timing for course split times by age category and official results
- Emergency medical cover during the race
- Mountain safety team cover during the race
- Marshalling support and high-level manned checkpoints during the race
- A well stocked feed station on the course
- Race commentary at the start/finish arena in the Event Village
- Live results and tracking feed at the start/finish arena in the Event Village
- Entrance to prize ceremony