Entries open NOW
2023 entry fee
- £150 - until 30th April 2023
- £160 - from 1st May 2023
- £170 - from 9th July 2023
What's new for the 2023 event? FIND OUT HERE
Unlike other Skyline Scotland® events, entries for the Salomon Glen Coe Skyline® are NOT first-come, first-served and applications for entry are carefully vetted.
Once an application for entry passes the vetting process, they will be invited to enter the event. Those who are not successful will be informed privately via email.
Vetting procedure for the Salomon Glen Coe Skyline®
Aspirant competitors must provide thorough details on:
- Scrambling and/or rock climbing experience within the last 3 years - this must include specific examples of named and graded scrambling and/or rock climbing routes and the nature in which these were undertaken (solo/lead/second etc.).
- Mountain running experience within the last 3 years - this should be of similar severity to the terrain encountered on the Salomon Glen Coe Skyline®. Aspirant competitors must provide specific examples of their experience or a relevant race they have completed.
This is crucial. There will be no benefit of doubt: We will likely not reply to you to ask for further details if you haven't been clear and thorough with your experience - you will simply not get a place. Please take your time.
It is important to note that just because an aspirant competitor has been offered a place at the Salomon Glen Coe Skyline®, this is no guarantee of their ability to complete the event. See further details on the entry process and competitor vetting.
That vertigo feeling! ©No Limits Photography
Please ensure you are familiar with the Terms & Conditions of entry.
Covid-19: If circumstances dictate that we cannot run the event safely then we will offer a free deferral or refund to all our participants.
An entry includes:
- Participation in the Salomon Glen Coe Skyline®
- Salomon gift: FREE Salomon beanie
- Exciting new Finisher's medal - collect all three skyrunning medals to complete the Mountain Running Legend series
- A light finish line snack
- Water, electrolyte drink and coke at the finish line
- A well stocked feed station on the course, with a variety of food options, water, electrolyte and coke
- Seating and shelter at the aid stations
- A fully waymarked and signed race route
- Shower facilities at the Lochaber Centre (extended opening hours)
- Live GPS tracking of your progress around the course
- Free digital mapping option with Avenza app
- Free GPX file of the race route
- Digital race timing for course split times and official results
- Entrance to prize ceremony
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd trophies for open men and women
- Eligibility for the prize fund
- The opportunity to take part in the 'Legends' presentation to receive your final medal in the series
- Race commentary at the start/finish arena in the Event Village
- The option to not receive a medal and get a discounted entry
- Emergency medical cover during the race
- Mountain safety team cover during the race
- Marshalling support and high-level manned checkpoints during the race
- A well planned and professionally organised race by Ourea Events