What? A 1.5km ‘Fun Trail’ run
When? Choose to take part at 10:05 Saturday or 12:45 Sunday
Where? The start / finish line in the Event Village
How much? £2 (limited places available!)
Let the little ones join in the fun at Skyline Scotland® 2021! ©No Limits Photography
We are delighted to be organising a 1.5km Fun Trail run, which is only a nominal £2 to enter. The course follows a marked route on trails and gravel tracks and starts and finishes under the incredible Skyline Scotland gantry.
Our Fun Trail run is really aimed at ages 6-12 on the day of the race, but adults that wish to run with their children (and any under 6 years old) are very welcome to join in.
There will be no prizes (or timing) for our Fun Trail run, but all entries get a race number, and all finishers will receive a small memento.
The Skyline Scotland 5K and 10K Trail Races are open to younger runners as follows and all U18s get half-price entries!
- Grey Mare’s Trail Race (5K)
- 14-17 welcome to race without adult supervision if a parent/guardian accompanies them to registration
- 12-13 welcome to race with their parent/guardian who must also accompany them to registration
- No U12s
- Loch Eilde Mòr Trail Race (10k)
- 16-17 welcome to race without adult supervision if a parent/guardian accompanies them to registration
- 14-15 welcome to race with their parent/guardian who must also accompany them to registration
- No U14s
Ready, steady go! ©No Limits Photography
Registration opens one hour before (at 09:00 on Saturday and 11:45 Sunday - at the event village info point), and everyone taking part must complete a registration form, and wear a race number, which we provide. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at registration, who will need to complete the registration form on their behalf.
Children aged under 6 must run with their responsible adult.
Please note that photographs of the participants in this race are likely to feature on the event website, and that by entering, you are consenting to the use of these photographs of yourself and/or child.