Due to high demand, the Ben Nevis Ultra has sold out! Please do keep checking back in case we have any cancellations.
2023 entry fee
- £130 until 30th April 2023
- £140 from 1st May 2023
£150£140 from 1st July 2023 - we are delighted that we are now freezing the price from now until the event, saving you £10!
What's new for the 2023 event? FIND OUT HERE
Entries to the Salomon Ben Nevis Ultra™ are NOT vetted. They are sold on a first-come, first-served basis until the race is full. Simply complete the online entry form, and bingo - you have a place!
However, the nature of the challenge is arduous and the entire route is exposed to potentially serious weather and includes rocky and trackless sections. Whilst physically arduous, the Salomon Ben Nevis Ultra™ route does NOT include technical terrain that requires rock climbing experience but easy scrambling will be encountered along some sections of the route.
When you enter the race you must agree to our Declaration.
That skyrunning feeling! Crossing the CMD arête ©No Limits Photography
Please ensure you are familiar with the Terms & Conditions of entry.
Covid-19: If circumstances dictate that we cannot run the event safely then we will offer a free deferral or refund to all our participants.
Interest in the race is exceptional and we anticipate the event selling out. Please enter early to avoid disappointment - first-come, first-served.
An entry includes:
- Participation in the Salomon Ben Nevis Ultra™
- Salomon gift: FREE Salomon beanie
- Exciting new Finisher's medal - collect all three skyrunning medals to complete the Mountain Running Legend series
- A light finish line snack
- Water, electrolyte drink and coke at the finish line
- A well stocked feed station on the course, with a variety of food options, water, electrolyte and coke
- Seating and shelter at the aid stations
- A fully waymarked and signed race route
- Shower facilities at the Lochaber Centre (extended opening hours)
- Live GPS tracking of your progress around the course
- Free digital mapping option with Avenza app
- Free GPX file of the race route
- Digital race timing for course split times and official results
- Entrance to prize ceremony
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd trophies for open men and women
- Eligibility for the prize fund
- The opportunity to take part in the 'Legends' presentation to receive your final medal in the series
- Race commentary at the start/finish arena in the Event Village
- The option to not receive a medal and get a discounted entry
- Emergency medical cover during the race
- Mountain safety team cover during the race
- Marshalling support and high-level manned checkpoints during the race
- A well planned and professionally organised race by Ourea Events