Food & Drink
Stay well hydrated and on a nutrition high with these catering additions to the 2019 Event Village!
Coffee Rescue Scotland
Joining us for a second year running, this time you don't have run to over mountains for their coffee (although it is worth it!), as they will be right at the heart of the Event Village. Look out for their converted Land Rover serving premium barista coffee, luxury hot chocolate and tea along with homemade granola bars and tiffin.
Aberdeen Angus Steak Bar
You won't go hungry with G & M Whyte sourcing the best food they can throughout the North East of Scotland and the Highlands!
- Grant’s of Speyside Aberdeen Angus Steak burger
- Black eyed beastie (lorne sausage with an infill of black pudding
- Bacon roll (in the morning)
- Chicken burger
- Vegetable burger
- Authentic German sausages
All served in locally-sourced, freshly baked rolls.
The menu includes chicken burgers and a vegetable burger for those who would like an alternative choice.
Don't forget! Drinks and food* are available in Ice Factor's café and bar
- Thursday – Café: 0800-1800 | Bar: 1700-2300
- Friday – Café: 0600-1800 | Bar: 1700-0130
- Saturday – Café: 0800-1800 | Bar: 1700-0130
- Sunday – Café: 0530-1800 | Bar: 1700-0130
*last orders for food 2130