At The Event Village
The event village at the Ice Factor will play host to the start line for Friday's Salomon Mamores VK™, and both the start and finish line for Friday's Salomon Ben Nevis Ultra™, Saturday's Salomon Ring of Steall Skyrace™ and Sunday's Salomon Glen Coe Skyline®.
We are delighted to partner again with the Ice Factor this year, the National Centre for Ice Climbing and home of the largest indoor ice climbing wall in the world.
The Salomon Skyline Scotland event arena ©guillemcasanova.com
The event village at the Ice Factor will form an integral part of the 2019 Salomon Skyline Scotland event hub hosting:
- Live commentary
- 12sqm giant screen with live race footage, leaderboard, and video
- Friday: Salomon Ben Nevis Ultra™ Prize Ceremony - ~17:00
- Saturday: Salomon Ring of Steall Skyrace™ Prize Ceremony - ~16:00
- Sunday: Salomon Glen Coe Skyline® Prize Ceremony - ~17:00
- Featured exhibitors: Salomon, Ellis Brigham, Joey's Café
- Drinks and food* in the Ice Factor café and bar
- Thursday – Café: 0800-1800 | Bar: 1700-2300
- Friday – Café: 0600-1800 | Bar: 1700-0130
- Saturday – Café: 0800-1800 | Bar: 1700-0130
- Sunday – Café: 0530-1800 | Bar: 1700-0130
- *Food will be served in the bar every day between 1700-2130
- Saturday night t.b.c.
- Ice Factor facilities such as the ice wall and shop - open all weekend.
Ice wall - image supplied by Jeff Holmes Photography c/o the Ice Factor
Additionally, as part of our partnership, we are delighted that the Ice Factor is offering a generous 15% off** ice climbing tasters strictly for family and friends of those competing over the weekend. First-come, first-served - please enquire and book on an activity at the Ice Factor reception.
**please enquire at the Ice Factor for full details.