At The Event Village
The event village at the Ice Factor will play host to the start line for Thursday's Salomon Mamores VK, and both the start and finish line for Friday's Salomon Ben Nevis Ultra™, Saturday's Salomon Ring of Steall Skyrace™ and Sunday's Salomon Glen Coe Skyline™.
We are delighted to partner again with the Ice Factor this year, the National Centre for Ice Climbing and home of the largest indoor ice climbing wall in the world.
The Salomon Skyline Scotland event village ©guillemcasanova.com
The event village at the Ice Factor will form an integral part of the 2018 Salomon Skyline Scotland event hub hosting:
- Live commentary
- 12sqm giant screen with live race footage, leaderboard, and video*
- Featured exhibitors: Salomon, Ellis Brigham
- Prize ceremonies:
- Thursday: Salomon Mamores VK™ - 20:00
- Friday: Salomon Ben Nevis Ultra™ - 20:00
- Saturday: Salomon Ring of Steall Skyrace™ - 18:00
- Sunday: Salomon Glen Coe Skyline™ - 17:00
- Post-race drinks in the café and bar
- Ice Factor facilities such as the high ropes, ice wall, and shop - open all weekend.
Ice wall - image supplied by Jeff Holmes Photography c/o the Ice Factor
Additionally, as part of our partnership, we are delighted that the Ice Factor is offering a generous 15% off* the aerial adventure and ice climbing tasters strictly to the family and friends of those competing over the weekend. First-come, first-served - please enquire and book on an activity at the Ice Factor reception.
Find out more about the Ice Factor
*details to be confirmed