Entries to the Salomon Ring of Steall Skyrace™ are NOT vetted. They are sold on a first come, first served basis until the race is full. Simply complete the online entry form, and bingo - you have a place!
However, the nature of the challenge is serious and the route consists of uncompromising mountain running, such as scrambling along mountain ridges with steep ascents, traverses, and descents on technical and challenging terrain. The Salomon Ring of Steall Skyrace™ route is only suitable for experienced and competent mountain runners.
When you enter the race you must agree to our Declaration.
The entry fee is £80 - interest in the race is exceptional and we anticipate the event selling out. Please enter early to avoid disappointment.
The entry fee includes:
- Participation in the Salomon Ring of Steall Skyrace™, part of the Skyrunner® World Series
- Eligibility for the Skyrunner® World Series Prize Fund
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd trophies for open men and women
- Finisher's medal presented to all competitors completing the race
- A well planned and professionally organised race by Ourea Events
- A fully waymarked and signed race route
- SPORTident race timing for course split times and official results
- Live GPS tracking of competitors
- Accurate and waterproof pre-marked race map
- Emergency medical cover during the race
- Mountain safety team cover during the race
- Marshalling support and high-level manned checkpoints during the race
- One low-level feed station with food and drink available to both competitors & supporters
- Race commentary at Kinlochleven Event Centre
- Salomon Ring of Steall Skyrace™ competitor's t-shirt and car sticker
- Free car parking at Kinlochleven for competitors and supporters
- Finisher's meal at the Kinlochleven Event Centre
- Entrance to prize ceremony
- … and after party at Kinlochleven Event Centre
[ENTER button will appear here from 10:00 GMT on 9th January 2017]
We recommend pre-registering with SI Entries (the entry management system) to avoid having to spend vital minutes doing so on 9th January (for all 3 first come, first served races). You may have already registered - check on this page.