Entries to the Salomon Ring of Steall Skyrace™ are NOT vetted. They are sold on a first-come, first-served basis until the race is full. Simply complete the online entry form, and bingo - you have a place!
However, the nature of the challenge is serious and the route consists of uncompromising mountain running, such as scrambling along mountain ridges with steep ascents, traverses, and descents on technical and challenging terrain. The Salomon Ring of Steall Skyrace™ route is only suitable for experienced and competent mountain runners.
When you enter the race you must agree to our Declaration.
Update 18.06.2018: Salomon Ring of Steall Skyrace at capacity. Entries for 2018 are now CLOSED.
Update 23.01.2018: Salomon Ring of Steall Skyrace at capacity. Entries are now being accepted on the waiting list. We will be in touch if we are able to offer you a place.
Please ensure you are familiar with the Terms & Conditions of entry.
Interest in the race is exceptional and we anticipate the event selling out. Please enter early to avoid disappointment.
The £79 entry fee includes:
- Participation in the Salomon Ring of Steall Skyrace™- the official SKY race of the 2018 Skyrunning World Championships and a Golden Trail Series counting race.
- Exclusive Skyline Scotland™ branded competitor's Salomon Agile Tee worth £30 (an example of the non-branded 2017 garment - men's / women's)
- Finisher's medal presented to all competitors completing the race (within the course closure time)
Live GPS tracking of your progress around the course
- Eligibility for the prize fund
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd trophies for open men and women
- A well stocked feed station on the course
- A well planned and professionally organised race by Ourea Events
- A fully waymarked and signed race route
- SPORTident race timing for course split times and official results
- High quality and waterproof pre-marked race map
- Emergency medical cover during the race
- Mountain safety team cover during the race
- Marshalling support and high-level manned checkpoints during the race
- Race commentary at Kinlochleven Event Centre
- Finisher's meal at the Kinlochleven Event Centre
- Skyline Scotland™ car sticker
- Entrance to prize ceremony
- … and after party at Kinlochleven Event Centre