Skyline Scotland 2018 - Open Night
We're delighted to team up with the Snow Factor in Glasgow (parent to the Skyline Scotland event centre - the Ice Factor in Kinlochleven) for an open night on January 7th. Culminating in the opportunity to win coveted entries to Salomon Skyline Scotland's 2018 races, this evening takes place just two days before the highly-anticipated entries for 2018 open, and includes:
- A presentation and Q&A on the Skyrunning World Championships by Race Director Shane Ohly
- The Scottish film première of Conquering the Dragon, the 2017 Berghaus Dragon's Back Race® film.
- A running-themed pub quiz (with prizes!)
- A meal!
How long would it take you to ascend the Vertical Kilometer® in September 2018?
18:30 Doors Open (collect your included meal on arrival)
19:00 Skyline Scotland™ Presentation and Q&A on the 2018 Skyrunning World Championships; the background to the races in photos & film and anecdotes from Race Director Shane Ohly, with chance to get the latest information on the 2018 courses and World Champs.
20:30 Pub Quiz – A Skyrunning themed quiz to test your knowledge on Scottish Hill Running, Skyrunning and more, with fabulous prizes to be won, including coveted free entries to the 2018 Salomon Skyline Scotland™ races.
- When: Sunday 7th January 2018 from 18:30
- Where: Bar Varia, Snow Factor Glasgow
Bar Varia is located within Snow Factor, Soar intu Braehead, Kings Inch Road, Renfrew, PA4 8XQ
- Pre-booked £8pp (ticket includes a meal)
- On the door £12pp (ticket includes a meal)
Book NOW (external link to Snow Factor checkout)