Heard of a Club Cup? Well we're inviting clubs to enter teams to compete for a St. Andrews shield instead!
Just enter the races as you would normally and be sure to choose your club from the dropdown when prompted. Easy! Rules below.
In 2019 the Club Shield was won by Ambleside AC ©No Limits Photography
How will it work?
- A team is automatically created from the results when:
- one unique runner finishes in three of the four Skyline Scotland Trail Races - there is no maximum number of runners your club can have entered into each race!
- each runner must have selected the same club (from the dropdown list) upon completing their entry
- both sexes must be represented across the three races (e.g. 2 female + 1 male or 1 female + 2 males at minimum)
- 3 male competitors from the same club finish three of the Trail Races - will not count as a team due to missing any female competitors.
- 2 female competitors and 1 male competitor finish with the following configuration: female 1 finishes the 10K, female 2 finishes the 18K, male 1 finishes the 30K - will count as a team.
- 2 female competitors and 1 male competitor finish with the following configuration of race entries: female 1 finishes both the 10K, male 1 finishes the 5K, female 2 finishes the 10K - will NOT count as a team due no 18K or 30K result.
- 3 female and 4 males competitors enter with finishers in all four of the Trail Races - will count as a team.
- A score is applied to every finisher in each of the Trail Races as follows; 1st place = 1 point, 2nd place = 2 points.
- The lowest combined score wins the Club Shield
- these must be achieved from a mix of sexes (e.g. three female or three male scores are not valid).
- In the event of a tie, the winning team will be the team with the least aggregate time taken across the three individual results.