Entries to the Salomon Mamores VK™ are NOT vetted. They are sold on a first-come, first-served basis until the race is full. Simply complete the online entry form, and bingo - you have a place!
However, the nature of the challenge is arduous and the entire route is exposed to potentially serious weather. Whilst physically arduous, the Salomon Mamores VK™ route does NOT include technical terrain that requires any scrambling or rock climbing experience. As such, the race is suitable for any runner who is up for the challenge.
When you enter the race you must agree to our Declaration.
Please ensure you are familiar with the Terms & Conditions of entry.
Interest in the race is exceptional and we anticipate the event selling out. Please enter early to avoid disappointment.
The £29 entry fee includes:
- Participation in the Salomon Mamores VK™ - the official VERTICAL race of the 2018 Skyrunning World Championships
- Exclusive Skyline Scotland™ branded competitor's Salomon Agile Tee worth £30 (an example of the non-branded 2017 garment - men's / women's)
Finisher's medal presented to all competitors completing the race (within the course closure time)
Eligibility for the prize fund
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd trophies for open men and women
- Choice of start time (half-hour slots between 14:00 and 17:00 - first-come, first-served)
- A well planned and professionally organised race by Ourea Events
- A fully waymarked and signed race route
- SPORTident race timing for official results
- Emergency medical cover during the race
- Mountain safety team cover during the race
- Marshalling support and high-level manned checkpoints during the race
- Race commentary at Kinlochleven Event Centre
- Skyline Scotland™ car sticker
- Entrance to prize ceremony
- … and after party in The Ice Factor (Event Centre)