Entries to the Salomon Mamores VK™ are NOT vetted. They are sold on a first come, first served basis until the race is full. Simply complete the online entry form, and bingo - you have a place!
However, the nature of the challenge is arduous and the entire route is exposed to potentially serious weather. Whilst physically arduous, the Salomon Mamores VK™ route does NOT include technical terrain that requires any scrambling or rock climbing experience. As such, the race is suitable for any runner who is up for the challenge.
When you enter the race you must agree to our Declaration.
2017 entries CLOSED on Thursday 7th September
We recommend signing up to receive our e-newsletter which will alert you when 2018 entries open.
The entry fee is £30 - interest in the race is exceptional and we anticipate the event selling out. Please enter early to avoid disappointment.
The entry fee includes:
- Participation in the Salomon Mamores VK™: the only VK to take place in the UK and part of the new Vertical World Series
- Eligibility for the Vertical World Series Prize Fund
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd trophies for open men and women
- Finisher's medal presented to all competitors completing the race
- Choice of start time slot (half-hour slots between 14:00 and 17:00 - first-come, first-served)
- A well planned and professionally organised race by Ourea Events
- A fully waymarked and signed race route
- SPORTident race timing for course split times and official results
- Emergency medical cover during the race
- Mountain safety team cover during the race
- Marshalling support and high-level manned checkpoints during the race
- Race commentary at Kinlochleven Event Centre
- Salomon Mamores VK™ competitor's t-shirt and car sticker
- Free car parking at Kinlochleven for competitors and supporters
- Entrance to prize ceremony
- … and after party at Kinlochleven Event Centre