Interested in entering next year? Entries open January: Find out more
Aspirant competitors must provide thorough details of a combination of both 1) scrambling/rock climbing experience AND 2) mountain running experience:
- Scrambling and/or rock climbing experience must include specific examples of named and graded scrambling and/or rock climbing routes and the nature in which these were undertaken (solo/lead/second etc.).
- The mountain running experience must be from within the last 3 years, and include details of a mountain run or mountain race of similar severity to the Salomon Glen Coe Skyline™. Aspirant competitors must provide specific examples of named and dated races, and/or mountain running experience.
This is crucial. There will be no benefit of doubt: We will not reply to you to ask for further details if you haven't been clear and thorough with your experience - you will simply not get a place. Please take your time - this race is not first-come, first-served.
It is important to note that just because an aspirant competitor has been offered a place at the Salomon Glen Coe Skyline™, this is no guarantee of their ability to complete the event. See further details on the entry process and competitor vetting.
Please ensure you are familiar with the Terms & Conditions of entry.
Interest in the race is exceptional and we anticipate the event selling out. Please enter early to avoid disappointment.
And they're off! The 2018 start line ©No Limits Photography
The below is for reference only. Interested in entering next year? Entries open January: Find out more.
The 2018 entry fee included:
- Participation in the Salomon Glen Coe Skyline™
- Exclusive Skyline Scotland™ branded competitor's Salomon Agile Tee worth £30 (an example of the non-branded 2017 garment - men's / women's)
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd trophies for open men and women
- Live GPS tracking of your progress around the course
- Finisher's medal presented to all competitors completing the race (within the course closure time)
- A well planned and professionally organised race by Ourea Events
- A fully waymarked and signed race route
- SPORTident digital race timing for course split times by age category and official results
- Accurate and waterproof pre-marked race map
- Emergency medical cover during the race
- Mountain safety team cover during the race
- Marshalling support and high-level manned checkpoints during the race
- A well stocked feed station on the course
- Race commentary at Kinlochleven Event Centre (supporters welcome)
- Live results and tracking feed at Kinlochleven Event Centre (supporters welcome)
- Eligibility for the Migu Run Skyrunner® World Series Prize Fund
- Finisher's meal at The Ice Factor (Event Centre)
- Skyline Scotland™ car sticker
- Entrance to prize ceremony
- … and after party at The Ice Factor (Event Centre)