Entries to the Salomon Ben Nevis Ultra™ are NOT vetted. They are sold on a first come, first served basis until the race is full. Simply complete the online entry form, and bingo - you have a place!
However, the nature of the challenge is arduous and the entire route is exposed to potentially serious weather and includes rocky and trackless sections. Whilst physically arduous, the Salomon Ben Nevis Ultra™ route does NOT include technical terrain that requires rock climbing experience but easy scrambling will be encountered along some sections of the route.
When you enter the race you must agree to our Declaration.
The entry fee is £150 - interest in the race is exceptional and we anticipate the event selling out. Please enter early to avoid disappointment.
The entry fee includes:
- Participation in the inaugural Salomon Ben Nevis Ultra™ part of the Skyrunner® World Series
- Transport from Kinlochleven to the start in Fort Augustus
- A fully waymarked and signed race route
- A well planned and professionally organised race by Ourea Events
- Live GPS tracking
- SPORTident race timing for course split times and official results
- Support points along the course (massage, hot/cold drinks, medical attention)
- Salomon Ben Nevis Ultra™ competitor's t-shirt and car sticker
- Finisher's medal presented to all competitors completing the race
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd trophies for open men and women
- Eligibility for Skyrunner® World Series prizes
- Emergency medical cover during the race
- Mountain safety team cover during the race
- Marshalling support and high-level manned checkpoints during the race
- Race commentary at Kinlochleven Event Centre
- Free car parking at Kinlochleven for competitors and supporters
- Entrance to prize ceremony
- … and after party at Kinlochleven Event Centre