Entries are OPEN
Entries to the Salomon Ben Nevis Ultra™ are NOT vetted. They are sold on a first-come, first-served basis until the race is full. Simply complete the online entry form, and bingo - you have a place!
However, the nature of the challenge is arduous and the entire route is exposed to potentially serious weather and includes rocky and trackless sections. Whilst physically arduous, the Salomon Ben Nevis Ultra™ route does NOT include technical terrain that requires rock climbing experience but easy scrambling will be encountered along some sections of the route.
When you enter the race you must agree to our Declaration.
That winning feeling! Ragna winning in 2018 ©No Limits Photography
Entries are OPEN
Please ensure you are familiar with the Terms & Conditions of entry.
Interest in the race is exceptional and we anticipate the event selling out. Please enter early to avoid disappointment - first-come, first-served.
An entry includes:
- Participation in the Salomon Ben Nevis Ultra™
- A fully waymarked and signed race route
- Salomon BEANIE worth £22
- Finisher's medal presented to all competitors completing the race (within the course closure time)
- Live GPS tracking of your progress around the course
- A well stocked feed station on the course
- Digital race timing for course split times and official results
- A well planned and professionally organised race by Ourea Events
- High quality and waterproof pre-marked race map
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd trophies for open men and women
- Eligibility for the prize fund
- Emergency medical cover during the race
- Mountain safety team cover during the race
- Marshalling support and high-level manned checkpoints during the race
- Light finisher's meal at Ice Factor
- Race commentary at the start/finish arena in the Event Village
- Skyline Scotland™ car sticker
- Entrance to prize ceremony
- … and After Party at The Ice Factor